cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracing stock of Repair Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a repair sales order for which stock was taken in from customer under XYZ ( repairable ) storage location way back in 2006, Now when i see MMBE same Sales order stock is shown in ABC ( repaired ) in 2012 Please note this is repair order scenario( SAP CS) and this particualr material is non serialised so not able to trace it through eq history as to how it got moved to repaired storage location.

I did try MB5B stock on posting date it shows so many transactions that its really difficult for me to infer anything from that, from 2006 to till date, Is there a way to trace for my material and sales order what are all the movments happen and which material document posted the stock in ABC repaired location

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried in MB51 ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Yes , Intially i tried in MB51 only , even with out giving date when i executed it , i am only getting data from 2009 to till date. Input parameters which i gave - Material Plant and storage location

secondly i removed storage location and made it blank, and it does give all the docs from 2006 , but its huge in number and i am finding it difficult to trace which is the one which moved my stock from repairable to repaired storage location

Any other ideas or any other t-code which can give me details of my partnumber and stock movements from 2006 ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am finding it difficult to trace which is the one which moved my stock from repairable to repaired storage location

I am sure, you should be having one storage location each for repairable and repaired.  So may be you can maintain both these storage locations in MB51 and try.  Of course, you should try year by year rather trying 2006 till date. 

G. Lakshmipathi