Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal with zeros in Invoice

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a sales invoice depending on that i created an excise invoice.Things are working fine in this.The issues comes with rounding off.In case of sales invoice(vf01) that values are coming like 102.84  BED .In excise invoice the same condition values is coming like 103.00 with out values in decimals.Is it possible to get the same like how we are getting in excise invoice.I have seen some sap notes but it is not useful.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is resolved by writing a custom routine.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG LG > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Company Code Settings.  There select your company code and execute where you can see a field "Rounding duty on removal".  Untick this and create a new sale order, complete the SD cycle and check in excise invoice.

G. Lakshmipathi

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.Here i am facing the issue with normal sales invoice not with excise invoice.In excise invoice it is showing correctly.

Regards,

Madhu.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

can you elaborate little bit

Are you talking about round off in Invoice ?

Regards,

Prasanna

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

After creating sales invoice the taxes are coming values are 102.84  BED but when i create excise invoice it is like 104.00.We need the same like in normal sales invoice also.Is it possible.All suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Madhu.