Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Handling unit with WM process ,packing material stock is not reduced in the 007 storage type.

Hi friends

I have configured the handling unit with WM. For finished goods I did packing instruction, those packing materials like pallet, carton, Tray etc. So I maintained the stock through 007 (pallet) storage type.

Steps

1. Delivery document Created.
  2. Packing process done in delivery document
  3. Created transfer order
  4. LH01- Here I entered the FG Goods material, is it right to enter the Finished goods material
  5. transfer order confirmed, here handling unit assigned which i maintained through t code LH01
  6. PGI Done

1)My question is packing material stock is not reduced from the 007 storage type?

2) is it right process which i followed the steps?

Tags:
Former Member
replied

1)     Once created delivery document and packing process, iam trying to create the transfer order with handling unit. But it not possible..... 

Dont pack first ,Just create transfer order.

2)     in the transfer where you maintain the handling unit.

System will pick transfer Order ,It is not required to maintain.

3)      T code LH02 - I Enter the finished goods in the packing tab. system getting error.

I have not used this transction ,Once you confirmed transfer order the handling ubits get appaeared in delivery.

4)      With out LH02 Transaction ..Handling unit is not appearing in the transfer order confirmation.. T

You need to crete transfer order against outbound delivery...

I sent my emaid to your personal ID.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question