cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we use smartform instead of script in sap Finance cheque printing..in FBZ5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we use Smartform instead of script in FBZ5 cheque printing program.

Regards,

Ravi Mundra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you call custom Driver program, then any option is possible :-). In that case you need to collate all the details in a Internal table and then pass those to smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

I agree with but no need to collect any details into your internal table, you will get I_BANK, REGUH, REGUD in RFFORI01 directly pass all these structure to your smartforms....

These structure will have enough information regarding checkprint.

Please let me know any one has any queries...

Regards,

Rajesh Sadula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for providing me solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This information is really very helpful.. Thanks

I have also a similar requirement. Please tell do i need to comment all the code inside include RFFORI01 or selected lines are require to be commented.

Regards,

Pankaj

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, but I think in the check printing solution, SAP supports only SAP Script

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can assign Sapscript based forms or in addition to that SAP Supports PDF based forms which can be developed using Tcode SFP. Both can be configured. Personally I have not used the PDF based forms. You can do the necessary setting in the SPRO settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Mundra,

Yes, you can assign smartform instead of SAP SCRIPT for check priting, even I done this in my past implementation.

Go to-->

FBZP-->PMNT methods in country--> select IN and double click on  Check.

At the bottom you will find RFFOUS_C program, this is standard program used for check printing and inside this program there is an include RFFORI01 in which your SAP SCRIPT is being called for check printing.

If you want your smartform being used instead of standard, then you have copy RFFOUS_C as"Z" and assign in FBZP.... and also copy this RFFOUS_C as "Z"..

Hope this will help you...

Regards,

Rajesh Sadula.