cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDMGX tables iso currencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi masters.

My scenario is MDM and SRM.  I am  trying import the look table like currencies, iso code and others tables  with transaction MDMGX use the FTP option the transaccion mark green color and the files xml are import ok into distribution file. but when I check the tables in MDM import or in MDM Manager does not found the tables.

any Idea what can be.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue could because of the values, check the exception folder, if any values are stuck in that, also check the port execution whether it says, block on exception.

Try to import the files which are stuck in Exception using Import Manager, through Ports, you'll get the exact error, why they are getting into exception.

Do these preliminary test, and let me know your results

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help.

I made the import manually and still not have mapping so made mapping the import was successful. I am check in Data Manager and I can see the content in table like currencies.

but The problem in automatic way the port is in ready directory but no load in repository. is necessary create an bath into mdm.

thanks in advances.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since now you've made the Map, did you save the map, using save update option in the Import Manager.

Then you need to use the same map in the console for the port, and keep the port as automatic processing, also make sure the property as, block on structural exception is not select.

Make these check and your automatic import should work

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The reason could be that your Import server is not picking up the files from the Ready Folder. Please check the following

1. Import server is Up and Running.
  2. If the Import server (MDIS) is Up and Running and still the files are not getting picked up, then try re entering the User ID and Password for the MDIS(You will find this option in Console, under Auxillary servers, MDIS server, Detail Pane). also check the wait time in the detail pane of the Import server.
  3. IF the files are still not getting imported to MDM, then check if they are being moved to exception folders.

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhiskek thanks for your help.

I have a question. the mapping es content standar of distribution repository example to currencies

/Inbound/ERP/LT_Currencies

thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Not able to understand your question, as for the standard mapping is given, the path mentioned is correct. It will LT_Currencies, LT stand for Lookup Table.

ERP is the remote system from which you are importing the currency table values.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhishek.

sorry for my wrong approach. I try to be clearer .

if we have the repository Inbound/ERP/LT_Currencies and want importa automatically is neccessary create at least a mapping before try import or no is necessary because de mappping is included in escenario.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

There are few things to need to check before you do automatic import,

1. Check the Port Processing in Console (Manual or Automatic).

2. Check the Block is used, eg. Block on structural Exception.

(This block the port if any exception has occurred, so no xml's will be imported

until you clear the exceptions)

3. Check if the Map in the port is correct one. (Usually a standard Map will be provided)
4. Test Run to see if the Map used is working properly

4.1 If yes, then you are ok.

4.2 If No, then you need to check which all error(Value, Import, or structural) has occurred.

5. Use the Import Manager to change the Map, and save the updated, and reattach the map in port through console.

As for your query, SAP includes standards Maps in the scenario, but they work in ideal scenario, which is not the case every time, hence modification are required, as explained above.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks abhisek

that's really what I was looking for. has served me well this information
just one last question in this new format as I can assign points for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can assign points, on the left hand size you see the points available.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can assign points, after each answer you have the option to assign the points.

Regards,

Abhishek

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Moving to

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

this is the support forum for the SCN platform, the app you just used to post your question. Please use the Forum Finder for the New SCN and identify the right space to post this question into.

I'll put this thread in moderation.

Best,

Oliver