cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custumer wrong sales total amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of our sales order was not blocked by SAP although the customer already is over his limit and Static credit check is active.

When I run report RVKRED88, I can see that this customer has open returns pending, so I assume SAP already is crediting the customer even before we receive the materials and make the credit notes from those returns.

Is this standard procedure? Is there a way we can change this so only invoiced returns are considered in the customer credit?

Thank you.

Regards,

Carlos 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Depending your release, see notes 1124271 and/or 396338 (and related notes). They explain reports, tcodes and procedures to check and make corrections.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you it seems my only option is to close open ordres thru MASS transaction. Since static check is set up to consider them.

Regards,

Carlos

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

customer has open returns pending

What do you mean by this ?   Return Order created but Post Goods Receipt not done ???

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Mr Lakshmipathi, return order created but post goods receipt not done. My problem is that in OVA8 my static credit check considers open orders and this customer had a really big open return.

I understand there is a transaction to close open orders, or at least a lady here said she remembers running a transaction to fix this, the problem is she does not recall which one.

Regards,

Carlos