cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing table VBRK VBRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have raise a question about this, but I can't find it. My problem is that I found this a document number missing in both VBRK and VBRP. i.e. there are document 10001 and 10003,but I can't found the document 10002. Unfortunately, there is a FI document related to this document 10002. I would like to know if anyone met the similiar problem. Could you please help me? Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

Goto transaction FB03 and put your accounting document no, company code and fiscal year.Press enter.

You will get to see the various accounts related to this accounting document.

Click on the environment in the blue menu bar at the top of the screen ,select document environment and then original document,you will see your billing document for this.

You can also goto se16 and put VBFA as table and then put your sales document no. in preeceding document you will find your billing document no.

U can also check table BKPF in SE16.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Message was edited by:

Karan Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Thank you for your reply. We still can't find the billing document.

- If we using FB03, to check the original document, the screen will be changed to VF03 and there will be a error message"Billing document xxxxxxxxx does not exist".

- If we use the table VBFA to select the sales order( we get the sales order number from the FI document), there is still no the billing documet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

Goto SE38 and execute the program "RVSCD100" and observe the changes in the document.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Billing Document is deleted from the system then u wont get it from VBRK+VBRP.

but what u can do is

check table CDHRD+CDPOS with <b>OBJECTCLASS = FAKTBELEG</b>

<b> OBJECTID = billing Document</b>

Regards

Prabhu