cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cart Approval - Gateway Service Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to install SAP Cart Approval App.

I have SUP, Gateway and SRM in place. I've done the customizing according to the Configuration Guide.

But the App is not working. When i am testing the relevant service from Gateway, the following service fail with http 400:

NotificationCollection -  'read feed' not supported for entity type 'Notification'

SrmapprovaloverviewCollection - The RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Fieldsymbol not assigned'

SrmapprovalproductsCollection - The RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Fieldsymbol not assigned'

SrmapprovalemployeeCollection - an Exception has occurred

Can anybody tell me what i did wrong ?

Thanks

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add-on IW_BEP is required on NW Gateway and on SRM side, please double-check.

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

When you said testing the relevant service from Gateway, did you mean testing end to end using SUP and Gateway?  You can also do a simple browser test for this URL to see whether same error is returned. It is always recommended to validate the http service URL in the browser first so that we can narrow the problem to Gateway or SUP.

Even if the browser test of this URL is returning same error, I suspect the RFC connection between Gateway system and Backend. Please make sure your user has sufficient authorizations to make this RFC call from Gateway to Backend. Also please check the transaction ST11(system dumps) both in Gateway and Backend system for more details when ever you call ends in failure.

Best Regards,

Manne.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manne

thanks for your answer.

I was running the tests from /iwfnd/r_service_validator and from the browser.

The following collections are ok:

SubscriptionCollection

SrmapprovalheaderCollection

SrmapprovaldecisionsCollection

And the following collections fail with the messages in my first message here:

NotificationCollection

SrmapprovaloverviewCollection

SrmapprovalproductsCollection

SrmapprovalemployeeCollection

Best regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Did you get a chance to check system dumps in both Gateway and Backend using transaction ST22? This seems to be a dump for me and this transaction will capture all the dumps and gives more details about such dumps.

Best Regards,

Manne.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the screenshots from the service-test transaction. It seems that there is a problem with the odata protocol bridge. but i have no idea what it can be and how to solve it.

st22 output:

"GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED" " "

"/IWBEP/SAPLFGR_MGW_CLIENT_IF" or "/IWBEP/LFGR_MGW_CLIENT_IFU02"

"/IWBEP/FM_MGW_READ_ENTITYSET"