SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQ event for Budget Billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am implementing FQEVENT in ECC for this Requirement, I am not calling any RFC function module from CRM system to ECC system.

Requirement :  User Login to Web IC screen and Changes the Budget Billing Plan amount to more than 100%,

if that user is supervisor then he will be able to change the amount to more than 100% else we have to create one BPEM Case in ECC.

We are not creating anything in the CRM system for this requirement; need to implement FQEVENT R993 in ECC for this requirement.

All Supervisor user ids are maintained in the TVARVC table in the ECC, Using this we can find whether the user is supervisor or not.

When the user changes the Budget Bill Plan amount in Web IC screen, then CRM system automatically calls the FQEVENT in

backend from ECC system, validating the Budget Bill Plan amount.

Issue : Supervisor login to Web IC(whose user ID is maintained as supervisor in TVARVC table) and changes the amount,

CRM system calls the FQEVENT in backend, User ID  changes to RFC user in ECC and validation fails.

Could you please suggest me any solution to get the same user in ECC who login to the CRM system.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

I understand your issue.

Below a solution proposal :

- create enhancement in CRM before the call of ECC for BBP

- in this enhancement call a ECC FM with parameters User & BBP number

- in this FM, EXPORT User FROM MEMORY ID BBP number

After in Exit R993, IMPORT User FROM MEMORY ID BBP number

Regards,

Mathieu

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Tahir:

Is there a reason why the CRM system does not use current user for the interaction between CRM and ERP?  That would address the problem - and is generally the recommended approach.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

HI,

When CRM system call screen / FM / program from ECC by RFC, the user used is already RFC_USER.

It is standard customizing.

Regards,

Mathieu

0 Kudos

Agreed that it is customizing - but sub-optimal to do it that way.  My question to Tahir is - why would you not configure the CRM RFC to use current user?