cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP and NW2004s. I am building SRM 5.0 SR1 server. We had CRM installed first and uninstalled using the SAPInstall. The installation of SRM went fine. I added ABAP support packs using (SPAM) and started on java support packs using JSPM.

First I upgraded JSPM to SP 10.1 but the JSPM displays the level for JSPM SP level as 6.0. I got a warning when i tried to deploy it again.

Upgraded the KERNEL to 83 and JSPM displays it correctly as 83.

Upgraded BASETABLES and ADS to the latest version. But the JSPM still mentioning it as 6.0. When I upgraded JEECOR to 10.6 the JSPM was not responding but the status displayed as "DEPLOYED" and the bottom of the screen displayed "[Engine, restart]". I waited for 45 minutes but the engine was still trying to restart and found that <b>server0</b> under <b>J2EE process table</b> showed a status of "<b>-11113"</b>. I heard from my other basis folks that it does not looks good. The same error code we got when had the CRM system before but we were unable to resolve. I need your help to see what is going on and any possible remedy. The following are the traces from files <b>dev_server0 </b>and <b>Std_Server0.out</b>:

Std_Server0.out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.useTxManager()Z

at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.useTxManager(InternalUMFactory.java:1196)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.getConnection(DataBasePersistence.java:3923)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.doSearch(DataBasePersistence.java:4781)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.searchPrincipalDatabags(DataBasePersistence.java:3542)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.searchPrincipalDatabagsInternal(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:4447)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.searchPrincipalDatabags(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:3959)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.RoleFactory.getRoleByUniqueName(RoleFactory.java:1674)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.forceGetRole(PermissionRoles.java:566)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.createDefaultRoles(PermissionRoles.java:460)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.createDefaultRoles(PermissionRoles.java:388)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:290)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Feb 8, 2007 5:25:42 PM com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_54] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem can be in missing libraries, com.sap.security.api* in your server, try to serch them in server0, 1,2,3 folders

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Attach the the dev_server file.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread may help !

Regards.

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread the issue would be resolved.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Ps: Award points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

We too facing the same issue. I have tried restting the SAPJSF user password.. but no luck with it.

Please let me know if you have an answer to this problem.

Thank you,

Nikee

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is LDAP connectivity problem check the user and password in config tool

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

couple of days, we too faced the same problem. after gng thru the trace, we found tht "SAPJSF" communication user was unable to connect.

so try this way..

try to reset the password of "SAPJSF" user in client "001" logging thru SAP GUI.

and reset the same password @ SAP J2ee engine. by calling "go.bat". in this under local cluster, select services > "com. (i am not sure of).security" > in there will be a property field called > admin. password: "****" re- set this value & save.

hope this will resolve ur problem,

with rgds,

raj.

<i>pls, award points</i>

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am unable to login into J2EE engine due to the fact that my server0 is not up and running. You said you found the error regarding the SAPJSF communication. But I did not see anything like that. Do you think there is any other problem? The trace looks clean to me. Is there any other trace i can refer to in order to get more information about the problem?

Thanks,

Ramesh