Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minimum delivery quatity .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru's

Greeting of the day.

Issue - I want delivery will base on mim qty. like if i create order of 1000 ea but delivery should create 250 ea , for that i have done few things.

like - Material master - delivery unit- 250 is maintain and unit measure is also maintain, but still delivery will create of 1000 ea not 250.

Few fact- i have 10 plant out of that 7 are old ones and 3 are created few weeks back.

when i use old plants in sale order and create delivery it will take 250 properly but when i use new plant delivery should take 250 ea. and i m using same material for both plant.

pls let me know there any setting is mising at plant level or at material master.

With Regards

Aaditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can understand the meaning of delivery unit in the material master, by pressing F1 button. When you maintain value 250 in this field, you can deliver quantities in multiples of 250. Meaning 1000 quantities (4*250) can be delivered without any issue.

What is your exact requirement?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Material master - delivery unit- 250 is maintain and sale order qty is also 500 , but still delivery is create of 500 not 250 pls help ........

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aaditya,

Have you tried with "Sales Unit" in MM02 at sales: sales org1 ?

I mean suppose 1 carton =250, so suppose if you want to delivery 1000 but it should be in 250 multiples, in such case you should enter at line items as 4.

you can also maintain min dely qty as 250 each, or else you have to try using code where it should say like min dely qty 1 carton, because the min dely quty accepts only combined units not sales unit.

I am not sure if I am right, just wanted you to try.

Regards,

Sridhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Material master - delivery unit- 250 is maintain

Sorry I have not noticed this properly.  Whatever quantity you maintain in Delivery unit, system will perform as follows which is explained if you press F1

The delivery unit consists of a number and a unit of measure. In the case of a delivery unit of 30 pieces, 30, 60, 90, and so on pieces can be delivered, but not, however, 100 pieces.

In your case, since you have maintained 250, it will be multiples of 250 to order quantity and arrived accordingly.  Moreover, only for minimum quantity, system will throw an error.  For your requirement, either you have to add this logic to your existing routine assigned in VTLA or try with user exit.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what you have maintained for the field Delivering Plant in material master

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i maintain nothing in delivering plant in material master.......

With Regards

Aaditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus,

pls help on above issue , i have to deliver the same to my client my tomorrow.

With Regards

Aaditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help me out in above issue........