Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Sender as current processor of transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

Im using Solution Manager 7.1 SP4.

I have configured about 8 email notification in my SMIN transaction type. They all generated after transaction creation with Yellow colour and waiting for start condition to be met... so all of them have value in Created By ( who actually created Transaction ).

so all emails are sending from who Created, but my requirements is to put sender with current processor of the message when condition is met and transatcion saved.

Can i solve it with

sppfcadm "crm_order" -> Condtion Configuration (Transportable Conditions)  -> Start Condition.

With condition definition

Regards

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any advice??

regards

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, the notification is sent to the 'current processor' based on the status of the CD. As the work pending is from the current processor's side, the mail usually would go from the Change Owner to the Current processor notifying about the activities pending. Please let us know how is the workflow planned at your end. The mail from current processor goes to _______?

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The mail goes to Partner Function defined in "Partner Determination for the Action" section in the Action that sends mail.

I need mails come from current processor of the notification, not from USER created notification...

Regards

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Dan,

Did you get a solution to your issue? We have the same problem and so far were unable to resolve it.

Kind regards,

Helga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helga,

No we don't get it. Client just ignoring this now...

Perhaps in SP6-7 this issue solved.

Wich SP do you have?

Regards Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dan,

Did you try to set in action partner dependet  check ?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan,

We have both types of Email, with partner dependent and without.

And all of them are creating with same author...as sender.

So when someone creates message all Email-Notification with yellow status have this person as sender...

Can this be smartform - denendent  ? May be we should change it.

Regards Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could note 788626 be of any help? That is the solution for changing to a general mail.