Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live cache

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

What are the details i have to give for below in Maintain live cache integration?

Live cache name?

Live cache server?

DBM User name and Stanadard live cache user?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathish,

have you finished the LC server and client installation steps?

You need to specify the location of the LC server details.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jagadish,

I started the installation with pdf got from solution manager and stucked with above said screen. So please send me the proper link for making my solution manager as centralized monitoring system.

I didn't configure the live cache server. How we can configure this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathish,

There are 2 parts in it.

1) Configuring Live chache for your SAP SCM server. - Please go to Service marketplace -> Software Download -> Inst and Upgrade -> Inst & Upgrade Guides -> SAP COmps -> SAP SCM -> as per your version you will get the full guide for Live cache installation and config.

2) Centralised monitoring from SAP Solution Manager - What is the version of SAP Solution Manager your using? If it is SAP Solman 7.1 , Goto Techinical Monitoring section in your Solman_setup and you will get all details to configure Centralised monitoring config.

THanks,

Jagadish.

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jagadish,

Upto Please go to Service marketplace -> Software Download -> Inst and Upgrade -> Inst & Upgrade Guides -> SAP COmps -> after that i cannot find SCM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops sorry Prithish.. gave the wrong path.. apologies..

You can check below inside Business suite apps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You definitely need to know the liveCache name and server...

First you need to configure the liveCache connection names, creating new entries on table DBCON or directly on LC10 (see note 886103):

• LCA
  • LDA (only required for the APO application ATP)
  • LEA (as of release SCM 5.0, which is used for the lock server)

You'll need to know the DBMS name (ADA if you're using SAPDB), the standard liveCache username (usually SAP<liveCache_name>) and respective password, the DBM username (usually CONTROL) and password and the "CON ENV" setting (<liveCache_machine_name>-<liveCache_DB_name>)

On LC10 - Integration - Administration Report you should have the report "/SAPAPO/DELETE_LC_ANCHORS" on the "Follow-Up Processing" of "Initialize liveCache" (see below)

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please send me the details for configuring live cache server.