cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation number in Service Market Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing one typical issue while trying a post a message to SAP under http://service.sap.com/message, where i am able to see our company name and number against customer section, product i kept it as * value.

Now against Installation, i have 4 installation numbers. But unfortunately i am able to see only one installation (which i don't want for now) and the rest i am not able to find in drop down. So obviously i am not able to raise OSS message to SAP against invisible installation number.

I have raised so many messages to SAP and i don't have any issue with accessing S - user ID, it has got full access. And i am able to see my System ID's in http://service.sap.com/access-support where i have opened connection to SAP in last month itself.

Request some one please shed some light on this to find Installation number agaist customer.

(Tried to raise this message under SMP space, but it seems it was not ready to post any new discussions)

Rgds,

Durga.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to Data administration in OSS-Right side down-Maintain System and installation data-there you can search with-Include systems for invalid installation-Tick the checkbox and search the system-You will get all the systems here

Then go back to report product error to send message to SAP-You can find the system there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathish,

I followed the path which is mentioned by you. I am able to see my required Installation number over there. But what will be the pros and cons if tick the check box for "

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Basically after the OSS configuration for the production system will be shown in the display, Send a message to sap saying that the your PRD is showing in invalid installations.

There will not be any issues if you are adding the systems like the above said manner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathish,

Yes, after OSS configuration all systems in landscape are appearing and i have raisedso many messages too. Yesterday EWA report ran and generated from prod system as well & got it from inbox also. In that i can see all the details in 1st page itself which are correct. Even solman side(SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUPP & REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT) also b/g jobs are running.Reg check box selection, i will take concern from my boss and see.

Apart from above info, anyone have any thoughts pls share.

Rgds,

Durga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please share your suggestions on this issue please, as i am still not able to find my Installation and System ID in SMP.

Please suggest.

Rgds,

Durga.

former_member215961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I'll suggest you to contact with you SAP Contact in order to manage your licensing problems.

They are telling you to open a SAP OSS ticket under  XX-SER-LIKEY.

Hope this help you

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sargan,

Already contacted SAP on this, yet to receive confirmation from them.

Thanks to all for valuable suggestions.

Rgds,

Durga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Are you using 2 different S-user ids to connect to SMP may be for 2 different customers.

Sometimes you need to clear all internet explorer caches, temp files in the internet options.

Close all your browser windows, clean up all temp files,cookies, caches. Then try to login with the S-user id where you are facing the issue.

Check if it helps.

THanks,

Jagadish.