cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t code not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts.

when i enter t -codes on my new installed netweaver main releases trial logon easy access ,it says that t code does not exist.what to do experts.

plz help me here .

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check further on "

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sandeep,

I think you don't have access to execute that tcode.after entering that code if u get any error just goto SU53 and take that screen snap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii sandeep ,

Are you trying to create a new T-code if YES  Go through out SE93 .

or default sap T-code is not working  , I thgink Your not authorised to use it (may be due to trial ).

check out status bar and mention what kind of error it displayed .

OR

THIS MAY BE HELP YOU

You should begin to find out what cause the problem before you try to fix it.

• Could this be a simple case of buffer overflow? SU56 will tell you that.
  • Could this be a case of missing authorization objects field value? SU53 or better yet ST01 will give you the answer.

OR    OR 

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got status bar msg like transaction does not exist...

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

What is the t-code?

you cab search the T-code in SE93

go to SE93 paste the t-code you try and search

try it and let me know

Naor

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i am entering ox15 t code which is used for define company code ...its says that transaction ox15 does not exist.,same like other t code too.

i just installed netweaver trail version ....what to do?i am helpless as i spend many hours to find the solution.

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I am not find this t-code to!!

please check what is the correct t-code

Naor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the program SAPL0ORG ("Internal trading partners": Overview) does exist in transaction SE80. Possibility that program is not part of the installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T-code is (ox15,ox16,ob13 like)it is used in SAP fico for define company and code and for chart of account.and these are correct T-code.

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The trial system does not have the usual ERP functionality installed. It is a technical netweaver only system. You'll find all of the usual ABAP and basis transactions, but none of the transactions for business processes.

Steve.