cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status profile in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm me from where the status profile will trigger in sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

samantha

status profile you create the at BS02  t code here you create the status profile and also maintain the path, img- sales and distributions - sales - sales documents -define and assign the status profile , here one by step as done and assign the status profile at header , item level , this status profile can assign at vov8 or vov7 based on your requirement , after it trigger at sale order header level,  check below screen

at vov8 you assign the ZSD status profile

create the sale order for the particular order type , i will assign the status profile at header level only,

once i create the sale order , after creating the delivery system sows below error

after go to va02 at header status tab click on object status and release like below screen

after create the delivery it will allow , this is how to trigger the status profile at sale order level,

please try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil,

We assign the status profile to our sale document type at VOV8, under the transaction flow tab you can see the Status profile, once you assign status profile here it will effect that document type.

Regards

Ram

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos