Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery requirement not reduced in APO after PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a problem as follows:

- if I create a sales order with single schedule lines, then I transfer the requirement to APO, after that I create a DO, then transfer again to APO, then I do a PGI for that DO, transfer to APO, the delivery requirement in the APO is reduced and correct

but

- if I create a sales order with multiple schedule lines, everything is working fine up to process I transfer the requirement after creating DO. When I do PGI, after I transfer the requirement to APO, the delivery requirement is not reduced in APO. What's wrong with this? My R3 version is 4.7 and my SCM version is 5.0.

Currently every evening, there's a background job running, to create an integration model using RIMODGEN program, the activate using RIMODAC2.

I found out RIMODAC2 program is deactivating the integration model, then activating it again.

I also found out that when I try to deactivate using CFM2, it seems, it's also transferring data to APO, is this suppose to happen?

Thank you for your help.

Really appreciate it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dwi

Run this program /sapapo/sdrqcr21 in APO.you will get the In Consistent Delete it through this Reprt Program.It will Surely Work

Sunil

MindtREE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

it's not shown here either..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi

I do not understand why you need to transfer again and again - do you have an Active IM for Material, Plant, Sales Order and Stock? You can check this in TC: CFM5.

In earlier version, I remember that de-activation and activation of IM was used in sequence, however, I am not sure how you are seeing system to transferring data - are they from previous transactions and were waiting in the queue?

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

Thanks for your reply, I do have active IM for material, plant, sales order and stock. The current setup in the system is, every night, there will be batch job with following steps:

1. Create an integration model

2. Execute RIMODAC2 (which deactivate current active integration model and activate the just created).

The data are the transaction data from the user.

For example today I create a sales order, then in the night this sales order requirement will be transferred to APO, then tomorrow, I create a DO based on this SO, then in the night, this requirement is being transferred to APO, which cause SO requirement to be reduced, new requirement for DO appears. Then the next day, I do post good issue for this DO, which I suppose, should reduce the requirement of the DO, but this sometimes doesn't happen.

If there's something wrong in the setup of the integration model, could you please suggest me on how to set up the integration model? Should I just create one integration model then activate it and just leave it like that while the user creating new SO, DO, PGI, etc?

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi

I would suggest the following steps:

1) Please check the CIF Set-up - you can get a comprehensive list from here

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/Interfaces+-+Core+Interface+(CIF)+and+BAPIs

2) Please check your IMs are active and there is no queue stuck in APO or ECC - you can check them using TC: SMQ1/SMQ2 and /SAPAPO/CQ. If you are using Postprocessing, please check in post processing monitor also.

3) If this only happens "sometimes", I am doubtful if this is a set-up issue. Then I would sugget that you try to replicate this in your test system. Please also check if you have any development in the system that is causing this issue.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi,

Your understanding is correct.

Apart from what Prasun mentioned, check that no-one should be deleting queues.

Sometimes it happens that the queue gets stuck due to some reason, and someone would delete it. This should not be done for CIF related transfers, unless the person is really sure queues for which data is getting deleted.

Also, after any queue deletion, CCR report should be run to reconcile differences between R/3 and APO.

In your current scenario, wherever you are seeing that PGI has not removed/reduced the demand of DO, run the CCR report for the location-product (I guess relevant transaction data would be 'sales orders' and 'sales order stock', and that should take care of removing this inconsistency between R/3 and APO.

Apart from this, as Prasun also mentioned, another possibility is that some enhancement for Sales Orders is messing with the standard SAP behaviour. You could sit along with an ABAP person, and check this out.

Thanks - Pawan

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi,

One more check, is 'Req. Reduction' flag set in any of your integration models (active or inactive)? If it is set, you need to have active integration models exclusively for sending PGI data to reduce the delivery.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Req Reduction is not ticked in my integration model for SO. I don't get your statement :

If it is set, you need to have active integration models exclusively for sending PGI data to reduce the delivery.

What do you mean? If I have the req reduction set, then I need another active integration model to transfer PGI data? If I need new active integration model, what selection do I need to use just to transfer the PGI data?

Hi Prasun and Pawan,

This only happened to SO with a multiple schedule lines, for example expected delivery date is 20 April 2012, but as there's no stock on 20 April 2012, then Availability check would propose 21 April 2012 as delivery date which will create new schedule lines with confirm quantity. If this is the case then during PGI, the requirement in APO is not reduced, and it can't be found as well in CCR report.

In above case, PGI is done when there's an active integration model.

Then I tried different approach, to have PGI done when there's no active integration model.

Even the requirement in APO is not automatically reduced, at least I can see in CCR report.

But still my question, how come the APO requirement is not automatically reduced?

Another question is, if I deactivate an active integration model using CFM2, if there's any changes in transaction data, it will trigger a queue to be sent to APO system.

But if I activate an integration model using CFM3, which inside the logic would deactivate the active integration model first before activating it again, it seems in the process of deactivation, there's no data transfer, is this true?

Thanks guys for your help.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi,

Since 'Req. Reduction' flag is not set, you can ignore my statement.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi

When you have a new schedule line for 21/04, are you allowed to create delivery before 21/04 even if you don't have stock i.e. can you create delivery with zero quantity? Once you create delivery for the full quantity and PGI, does the Sales Order status change?

Please also check with your development team whether you have some development during delivery creation and PGI.

Thanks.

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

No delivery can be created before 21/04, only after they carried out the availability check again in the SO, then they created SO. Once I created the delivery for the SO, the status of SO changed to complete, then DO status is being processed as not yet billed.

I may forgot to mention, both scenario either 1 schedule line or multiple, they include shipping process, but the post good issue is carried out from VL02N.

Thank you.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your SO which has multiple schedule lines?

Since you are creating the schedule lines manually, I guess you are not using GATP check in APO. Please confirm.

Thanks - Pawan