Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart displayed under LOCKED ITEMS in sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1

The issue we are facing is that one of the shopping cart which is sourcing relevant appears in sourcing but in display mode(not selectable) and when I check the indicator "".

Is there  a way to unlock this cart so that it can be processed from sourcing?

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer link:http://scn.sap.com/thread/1841927

It might help you.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check in table SPERS_OBJ with field name as object_id. It will show the user who has locked in PERSONALISATION OBJECT

bhavnesh_kumar5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me how to remove entries from the table SPERS_OBJ from frontend interface?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavnesh,

first, if a SC item is locked in SoCo step 2 of a Buyer, any other Buyer should have error /SAPSRM/AO_SOCO number 157 raised in SoCo step 1. If not, check OSS note dealing with this error message.

Second, to remove SC item from SoCo step 2, Buyer whom locked this SC item can be determined in table SPERS_OBJ (put BBPSOCO01/GROUP_AREA in field PERS_KEY and SC number in field FIELDVALUE😞 field concerned is OBJECT_ID.

Third, this user ID has to select SC item in SoCo step 2, then use button "Remove": this will send back SC item in SoCo step 1.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

*BBPPD_SC_UNLOCK* to unlock the shopping cart..

1. Lock the SC (BBP_PD_SC_LOCK)

2. Update the SC (BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE)

3. Commit the SC (BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT)

4. Unlock the SC (BBP_PD_SC_UNLOCK)

Regards

jagadish

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think only the user who saved this cart in work area is able to unlock it.

This user should remove this cart from his work area and then cart would be valid again.

I don't see a function module to unlock this cart, since sourcing lock is not set at DB level.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

By removing the cart from SOCO,do you mean the cart should be reassigned to another user?