cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the link which relates to BOM pricing. Am also facing this requirement since long time in my implementation please suggest me to achieve this.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2053493

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I didn't try this but hope this will work,go to T.code VOV4 for OR - ERLA - - TAQ = TAE as per standard.Here beside the TAE item category maintain manual item category TAN and during the sale order creation change the item category TAE to TAN manually,then system will calculate the price for sub item's also.

Check and revert.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ram & dvnr.Thanks for your replies.

dvnr: I have done as u said but not succeeded when i select statistic value the value is not coming in TAE. You too try once

Rama krishna : If i select TAN here the price will come for the sub items . But my requirement is the sub components items price sum should display in the main item price.

Please understand my requirement.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In BOM, you can either have Pricing for Main Item or for Sun-Item.

I believe what you are trying to do is to have Pricing for Main Item as well as for Sub-Items. What is the reason for this?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business scenario is : We have a configurable material which have 8 components.

Mgt decided dat to make a dummy material (acts as Main material ) and add 8 components as sub items. Once the main item enters into order automatically system have to propose 8 components and those 8 items price should reflect in the main item price.

Main item price is "0"

Total of sub items price is "500"

So i want 500 should display in the main material item conditions as 500.

Let me know if you are not clear about the requirement.

It's a crucial job for me in my implementation project. Suggestions will be highly appreciable .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain main item item category group as LUMF sub item as NORM, in this case for main item system will give 0 price and sub item price will take into the consideration.The item category for main item is TAP for sub item it will be TAN.

Ex: As per this main item price will be 0

including all sub item total document value will be 500

Or

Instead of BOM you can try with variant configuration,where the main item price will be fixed as per selection of dependent items.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Its a very complicated requirement, you can try to solve it like this:-

1. Create a condition type which has access sequence where in one of the parameters for maintaining the key combination is "item category". Assign this in the pricing procedure and maintain the subtotal value as KOMP-KZWI1.

You will maintain only sub level item category for this codition type.

2. for the main item category you will have to define a different condition type and assign a "alternate calc. type" in pricing procedure. I am not sure wether there already exists a routine for teh same or you will have to write a routine where KWERT = KOMP-NETWR+KOMP-KZWI1

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions on dis requirement.?

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Query is not clear.

BOM = Bill of material, price comes from Material master. For Sub-contracting, you can maintain the price Purchase info record - ME11.

Material master - MM03

BOM - CS03

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Req: A material (Erla) price: 10k(TAQ)

B material (NORM) price: 5k(TAE)

C material (NORM) price: 5k(TAE)

Now when i create sales order net value is coming as 10k since TAE is not relevant for billing,pricing.

Now i want the net value as 20k by calculating the b&c prices too..

Hope its clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try like this: Make price relevance for TAE and Check the statistical value in TAE ( X or Y) and check the changes by running a new cycle. Check whether any changes has come in the net price or not.

I am not sure about this, please correct me  if i am wrong.

DVNR.