cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Cash Sales Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing the Portuguese Certification Solution for invoices. After complete all the explained steps from note 1517894, we found a problem with the cash sales documents.

In our cash sales process flow, the invoice customer is printed through VA03 with reference to the order document.

Therefore, for this particular case, we customized the SIPT_NUMBR_SD_V table with the cash sale order number range (BM) instead of the invoice number range (BV), however this is not working. The document isn’t certified (the first posted document was not stored in the table SIPT_NUMST_SD) and when we bill the cash sale (VF01) the system returns us an error: “SIPT 216 Number Range BV has not been recorded in Customizing”. Can you help us to correct this situation? How should we customize cash sales documents in SIPT_NUMBR_SD_V table?

The certification from standard invoices is working without problems.

Best regards

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your answers. I think that my problem is explained at note 1568047. However I don’t know how to solve the situation.

I’ll try to explain, I don’t have the invoice number range (BV), from cash sales billing, customized in SIPT_NUMBR_SD_V table. In cash sales process, I chose to customize the cash sales order number range (BM), because in this process flow the invoice customer is printed through VA03 with reference to the order document. I have to certify the cash sales order number range instead of invoice number range. Do you agree?

However, it’s written at note 1568047: “…the system will prevent you to create and save a billing document (error message SIPT 216 is raised) as long as the corresponding entry is not maintain in view SIPT_NUMBR_SD_V.”

For the other document types, such as standard invoice, we don’t have the same problem because the invoice number range is customized in SIPT_NUMBR_SD_V table.

Am I doing something wrong? How should we customize cash sales documents in SIPT_NUMBR_SD_V table?

Regards

Maria

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you

Note 1632509 - Transaction code to maintain numbering gaps

G. Lakshmipathi