cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit is not trigger during transfer order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

During Transfer order confirmation the handling unit is not assign in this screen..i did pallet relevant configuration but  not trigger the handling unit,,so where is missed the configuration...

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your LS26 stock are you able to see handling units for the material ?.If not maintain the stock then it will display source handling unit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I have the pallet stock through 007 storage type. but stock is not reduced in storage type..

Handling unit is not assigned during transfer confirmation.

Is it require to maintain the stock for carton and packing materials like PE Bag, cover etc .

if yes means which storage type i have to maintain the stock...

Kindly suggest me where i missed the configuration.

with regards

dinesh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Definatly it should pick the HU ,Can you tell me is your storage location is HU managed ?.If you cnage the storage type are you facing the same problem while cretion of TO ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

thanks for response, i maintained same storage location for all material(finished goods and packing material), is it right?

I have configured the handling unit with WM. For finished goods I did packing instruction, those packing materials like pallet, carton, Tray etc which I maintained the stock through 007 (pallet) storage type.

Steps

1. Delivery document Created.
  2. Packing process done
  3. Created transfer order
  4. LH01- Here I entered the FG Goods material, is it right to enter the Finished goods material
  5. PGI Done.

My question is packing material stock is not reduced from the 007 storage type?

what i do in T Code LH01?

with regards

dinesh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for response, i maintained same storage location for all material(finished goods and packing material), is it right?

Yes ,You are right ...

Steps

1. Delivery document Created.

I guess you are usiVl31n or VL01N in case of Sales order outbound delivery and VL10B stock transport order ..right ? 

1. Packing process done

If it is HU manand WM managed then you need to crete transfer order through LT03 not LH01 ,I am not sure why areyou creting TO manually?.You should crete TO against outbound/inbound delivery.

1. Created transfer order

You need to use LT03 

1. LH01- Here I entered the FG Goods material, is it right to enter the Finished goods material

Is it special in your system ?In STD process you need to use LT03 to create TO

1. PGI Done.

Foe PGI VL02N

Answers (0)