Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order to billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are running one process which comes from CS to SD

we are creating service order with IW51 then we are performing MIGO,then IW32,then DP90 t code,when DP90 transaction will run it is automatically creating Debit memo request,from that we are creating the billing document

The material & labour cost which is used in service order iw51 it is same reflecting in debit memo request as condition EK01 actual cost for which i have assigned some 5 conditions to calculate the discounts and taxes on the actual cost.

my question is

1) Is it the right procedure to attach some conditions in debit memo request to calculate the discounts and taxes on actual cost?

2) After saving the billing document the accounting documents are not generating? whether the accounting document will be generated or not for this process?

3) if yes can any one please suggest how to do this?

Please suggest some answers it is on high priority.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you required to Add Condition in your pricing procedure for discount and taxes. As you Debiting Customer Material and Service change then Accounting document is generated, In your case not showing account document , may be G/L Account is blocked for posting.

Please check in VFX3 in that menu – Go to – notes to get analysis.

And In pricing procedure we linked the account key for condition also check VKOA

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply,

Yes as you said the Customer account will get debited

I have checked in VFX3 its showing no error log in that, if i have assigned the standard  account  keys,it is generating the accounting document,but which the business has given the account key it is not generating the accounting document?

I have checked in VKOA determination is right,but still i am unable to generate the accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one update on this please

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you try to release to accounting the billing document by VF02, what is the result ? Please provide us with the eventual error message logged.

In case the erro is F5670, please run the account determination analysis, and check if any condition has account not found.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear thanks for your reply,

when i go to vf02 t code and click on green flag to release for accounting its showing this msg,

"posting keys for account determination for transaction Zxx do not exist"

Please guide what to do.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the long text of messagw F5598 is clear: please run OBBT and maintain the Posting keys for the relevant transaction Zxx

Best regards,

Ivano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your y immediate reply,

when i go to OBBT transaction it showing

Transaction as  GLU

Posting key      

Debit               40

Credit              50

Note:posting keys are independent of chart of accounts.

Here i am unable to make any changes?

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inded OBBT is not good. Please run OB40, instead of OBBT, double click on the relevant Transaciotn, insert the chart of account, in the next screen push the button Posting Key.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell me what is the relation between this account key and pricing procedure account key.

In pricing procedure i have maintain few condition types for that i have assign account keys,whether the account keys which i will assign in pricing procedure it should be the same has to maintain here in OB40.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In short, whatever Account Keys you maintained in pricing procedure, the same should be linked with your Tax Code.  For example, go to VF02, input that billing document and execute.  Again go to condition tab and block the tax condition type and click on blue lens from the left bottom so that you can see a tax code flowing there.

Now go to FTXP, input that tax code and execute.  There whatever Account Keys you assigned for certain condition types in your pricing procedure, in FTXP also, you should see these Account Keys with some value against each.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear laksmipathi,

As you said one of my problem is solved i am able to generate the accounting documents,but all accounting documents are hitting to one account.

For eg; services account has to hit for one G/l

and materials G/l has to hit for another G/l

But in my situation all entries are hitting to only one g/l account

can any one please suggest how to doow this.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VKOA where some G/L account is assigned for service account and similarly, check in OBYC for inventory posting.  You need to change the required G/L Accounts here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ganseh its generating the accounting documents as for separate  g/l accounts,

my last question is can you please tell me now from FTXP i have taken the account keys and i have assign some standard keys like vs0,vs9,now i want to change this as zs0,zs9 when i have tried i am unable to do this can you please suggest on this.