cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow dump: RFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a dump while trying to create RFX in SRM 7.0 . I got this dump while I configured WF for 2 level approval.

While creating RFX, I havent seen any screen,it resulted in the below dump.

DATREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

No access possible via the 'NULL' data reference

Method: PARTICIPATING_IN_ACTIVE_WF of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDA_WF_ADJ=CP

Method: EDIT_DURING_WORKFLOW of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDA_WF_ADJ=CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONF_BO~GET_BO_HDR_ACTION_METADATA of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META_CONF_PROV=CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONSUMER~GET_ACTION_METADATA of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META_BO_SC=====CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONSUMER~GET_ACTION_METADATA of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META_BO_SC_ADV=CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONSUMER~GET_ACTION_METADATA of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META_HANDLER===CP

Method: UPDATE_ACTIONS of program /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT====CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~REFRESH of program /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT====CP

Method: OVERRIDE_LEAVE_INIT_SCREEN of program /SAPSRM/CL_FPM_OVRIDE_OIF=====CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_FPM_OVRIDE_EVT_OIF~OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF of program /SAPSRM/CL_FPM_OVRIDE_OIF=====CP

Please let me know if you have encountered this problem and know solution to it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This dump comes sometimes when you are using BRF based workflow and while trying to determine the approver the workflow is not able to fetch the schema which it should refer for the agent determination. Please validate the workflow which you have configured.

Regards

Saurav    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The dump comes from a workflow class so probably there is something
missing in the WF configuration.

If you already configured the WFL, as you said is occurring to 2º level, please check if your Badi resolver is not causing the issue or perhaps a BRF.

Cheers,

Melina