cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment for Last level WBS Element only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my Project all Financial Postings should happend only at the last level of the WBS element in the WBS Hierarchy.For that We need to do enhancement,As a PS Consultant.I have written Functinal Spec..And problem is how i came to know whether this enhancement belongs to BADI or BAPI etc.Is there any thumb rule to identify that...?

Please Helpout me

Thanks in Advance,

By

Suma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

I can think of following solution options:

1. Make 'Account assigned' tick box display only in tcode OPUK, so that users cant change it manually. Further create a substitution which will put a tick based on level. In fact you can also make the check box greyed based on 'Influencing Fields' in OPUK. You can make it display in non-last levels.

2. Development using BADI 'WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE'. Code should be written to check AA tick based on level during saving.

3. Validation should check AA tick based on level.

Hope this solves your issue.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikhant,

Thanks for your reply....

I think you didn't understand my requirement..

For Example : In one project the last level WBS element Would be 3 so here it should be marked automatically at level-3 only.And unmark all remaining levels say level-1 and level-2 WBS ..Suppose if i add one more level like level-4 now the system automatically unmark the level-3 and it should appear in level-4.For this requirement i have Written Functional Spec thats fine..

Now my Question is How can i understand whether this enhancement belongs to BADI or BAPI or someother...??

By

Suma

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Why are you going development?

If your project structure is finalized, You can achieve this by Validation and substitution method.

What ever level WBS element you want to make account assignment you can make it & all other level WBS elements you can prohibit.

Regards,
Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You  can maintain GGB0 validation for controlling of postings in 1st,2nd and 3rd level wbs elements by assigning enhancement RGGBR000 in check parameter.

Regards

Rao 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

Many thanks for your Quick response...

Can you Please Eloborate your valueble suggestion....Means Where Can i maintain GGB0 validation and enhancement RGGBR000..???????

By

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Currently we are using same validation in our project. We have been maintained the same in GGB0 under the head of      'Cost Accounting- line items'.

Just giving brief information on this validation, according to your requirement u can make changes:

Validation prerequisite is -

( ( SYST-TCODE = 'ME21N' ) OR (

SYST-TCODE = 'ME22N' ) ) AND ( (

COBL-HKONT = 'ABCD' ) OR (

COBL-HKONT = 'ABCDE' ) )

Check: copy standard program 'RGGBR000' and make necessary changes according to your requirement through technical person and assign the same exit in 'check'

Message: maintain required message settings for example " Consumption not allowed for Level 1,2 and 3 rd level WBS elements.

Hope the above information  will help to u.

Regards

Rao