cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Help..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am planning to take up the C-TADM51_70, could you please help me in reaching out to the best of materials/manuals.Does answering certifictaion in Australia needs to comply with having Experience or any one without exp could answer the certifictaion.

Also could anyone clarify me if C-TADM51_702 is available , this is with EHP2, If so what do you suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your best bet is to contact SAP Education in Australia. (AU 1800 287 727 / NZ 0800 300 727) It appears to me that anyone can sit for exams in Australia, regardless of whether or not they have taken class from an Authorized Training Provider (which is required in most parts of Asia Pacific).

If you're interested in a one-stop basis certification class, WAUAS1 is being taught in Melbourne and Sydney this year.

It appears to me that you can schedule to sit for either the C-TADM51_70 or C-TADM51_702 exams, but the 702 exam is still labeled as experimental. It doesn't matter which one you take from an employer's point of view they are equivalent.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

--Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom

Thanks for the reply,

I had contacted the SAP Education Australia and they had sent me the link to check the pre-requisite for the exam . Any one could answer the exam in Australia without undergoing the training from the Authorized training provider.

C-TADM51_702 looks still in the development stage, i would proceed with the C-TADM51_70.

Also would like to mention SAP had partnered with Pearson Vue to host SAP exams , which means we get the flexibility to choose a location, date and time of the exam as per our convenience.

Cost of the certification is $560.00 + GST(10%).

Thanks for the help.

Answers (0)