Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Message in VA01 for Condition Type

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Littel help pls

In V/06, I have  made “Not possible to process manually” for condition type ZWK1.

And afterwards  I am trying to  test this in VA02. if I enter ZWK1 in condition tab, message is displayed as “no condition record was  found”.  But I  had expected message to be displayed as “Not possible to process manually”. 

Just I need to know what I have to do to change this standard message or put custom message in this place instead of standard one. again this custom message should be displayed only for this condition type ZWK1, for  rest  of the condition type this standard message should be displayed.

Below is the message displayed :

No condition record was found for condition ZWK1

Message no. V1216

Diagnosis

No condition record exists for condition ZWK1.

Procedure

If necessary, maintain the required condition records for this condition in the sales and distribution master data.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No condition record was found for condition ZWK1

System will throw the above error, if you have not maintained the condition record in VK11.

Not possible to process manually

The above message will pop up when you try to key in manually.  After maintaining the condition record in VK11, try to key in manually.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply

I have selected the option as “Not possible to process manually” in V/06. Hence, system is correctly displaying message in VA02,when I try to change condition, I need to change this message to display differently according to my requirement.

It will be helpful if you mention how I can achieve this. 

Condition ZWP1 cannot be processed manually

Message no. V1205

Diagnosis

It is specified in Customizing that condition ZWP1 cannot be processed manually.

Procedure

If it should be possible to process the condition manually, remove the indicator 'not possible to process manually' on the condition detail screen in Customizing.
If you do not have the authorization to do this yourself, contact your system administrator.

Proceed Check first whether it was not intentional or necessary for the condition to be marked as not permitted for manual processing.

Regards

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rusheek,

I think you have maintained the access sequence for this condition type.

Regards

Khajahussain