cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Able to show surface chart on iPad using WEBI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could any of you please tell me is there any way to display surface likewise chart on iPad? We have a requirement to display the sales funnel for our SAP CRM system on iPad based on SAP BO Mobile 4.1.0. We managed to display it as WEBI reports in computer like below screenshot, we use two symmetrical surface charts joint together into one chart.

Now my boss wants to display this chart in his iPad. I'm very disappointed to know from the release notes that surface chart is still not supported. But I have to go on.

I tried to use many ways but failed in vain. There are so little charts supported in iPad, the most similar chart is like below, using the simple line chart.

But it's very ugly, I cannot fill background color, cannot drill in the enbraced area. it cannot even rotate 90 degrees to show like the shape of funnel. In iPad, it just keep lying down, I cann't believe my boss will like to bend his head into 90 degrees to see this report.

I've ever thought about using bar chart and fill with many category axis value to imitate the surface chart background effect. But also failed because iPad cannot show the mirror part for bar chart. So if you have idea, please help me to sort this out!!

Thanks very very much for any suggestion.

Best Regards,

Jeff.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_bannert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I cannot help you getting the chart right now but it would be great if you create an entry in the Idea Place for it that the product team can take it under review.

The link would be that one:

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/community/ideas/businessanalytics/sbomobile_1

As well you could see what other customers handed in as ideas for the product.

Thanks,

Frank