cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An ABAP error occurred when I run to create a model and version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to from ECC transfer data to APO,the system prompted to"000 version is not exist"

So,I used /sapapo/mvm to create a 000 version,the system prompted to

"  ABAP Programming Error,Runtime Errors

DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN;ABAP Program   

/SAPAPO/SAPLDM_LC_SQL"

Then I used /sapapo/om17 to check livecache,the system prompted to "Initial planning version us missing"

Please let me know how to resolve these problems.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

1. As SAP customer you have option to create the SAP message and get SAP support on BC-DB-LCA component.

2. Just to inform you and another members of forum, that the liveCache application tables could NOT be displayed in /nse11 and /nse16 transactions. Using those transactions you displayed the SCM database tables.

3. If it's the brand new SCM installation, then the reported by you issue on the missing liveCache application tables occurred, because the liveCache was not intialized in LC10 as recommended in the liveCache installation guide in the post-installation steps-section.

Please check it with your team first.

I could give you only HINTS, what has to be checked next time on the system before to run the liveCache initialization in LC10  on the new installed system to avoid this issue:

-> Install the liveCache instance supported for your SCM version.

Update the LCA/liveCache to have the compatible versions for SCM SP you have currently on your system.

-> Check the LCA connection, and the /SAPAPO/DELETE_LC_ANCHORS set as post-initialization report;
-> Check that you have liveCache relevant clients, report  /SAPAPO/OM_NON_LC_RELEVANT_CLT, see all clients in T000 table - could be displayed in /nse16.
-> Check the RFC connections for all liveCche relevant clients, SAP note 305634 helps you.

-> Create the active planning version before to run the liveCache initialization in LC10 in the liveCache relevant clients.

-> After the liveCache initialized successfuly in LC10, please check the log & see if the /SAPAPO/DELETE_LC_ANCHORS was run as post-initialization step.

< Please review the SAP note - 640107 >

Please pay attention to the fact that transaction LC10 calls the /sapapo/delete_lc_anchors program automatically after the liveCache is initialized. Therefore, you must NOT call the /sapapo/delete_lc_anchors program again using transaction LC10 after the liveCache has been initialized.

Check that the SQL tables ownerrred by Standard liveCache user are created.
  < Please review additional information at
    http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/MaxDB/SAP+MaxDB

-> MaxDB Support Guide -> SAP liveCache
    -> SQL tables in liveCache >

-> Review SAP Note No. 1224106

And if you will see any further liveCache/LCA problems, please create the SAP message, therefore we could check the current status of the problem.

4. The red semaphores in //om13 -> checks could be fixed later.

Click on "i" box to see the information on how to fix it.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan,

I suggest you approach your Basis team, and ask them if LiveCache is actually running.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

/sapap/om17 error

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

It sounds like a fresh installation. Have you followed all the steps listed out in SAP liveCache installation guide especially Section 5. Post installation activities. Use t.code L10 and following screenshots to verify your settings.

. To initialize the liveCache instance LCA: (Caution: It will empty your livecache).

a. Choose Back (F3). The liveCache: Initial Screen re-appears.

b. Enter LCA in the Name of database connection field.

c. Choose liveCache: Monitoring.

d. Double-click on Administration Operating.

e. Choose Initialize liveCache.

Then, analyze the liveCache for errors using t.code /SAPAPO/OM13. This report performs all the checks and give you a detailed analysis to fix the problem.

I hope this info is useful to you to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

It would have been good if you continued this information on your previous post itself.

Anyway, with regard to your screenshots:

1) Cross-check that /sapapo/ordkey table exists in database or not. Check in SE11 or SE16. Most likely you would see that it exists.

2) When you ran OM17, you got 2 inconsistencies as per your screenshot above. Did you try to correct them by using the buttons seen in the screenshot? Select the inconsistency "entry only in database" by clicking on it, and then click the button "correct selected inconsistencies". Now again run the OM17 check. I guess this table issue would then get resolved.

Now, again try to create teh planning version from /sapapo/mvm.

I hope it would work.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I analyze the liveCache for errors using t.code /SAPAPO/OM13. This report performs all the checks and give me a detailed message,but I do not knowwhat are the implicationsof these errors?How to configure the LDA and the LEA?Is there a reference document

Such as

1、liveCache Connection LDA :   ERROR

2、liveCache Connection LEA :       ERROR

3、Livecache initialization001 ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan

I check the /sapapo/ordkey table exists in database,when I ran /sapapo/om17 that the  error still occurs.Why? How to resolve these problems?Please help me

Thank -Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan,

Is this a new installation?  If so, I believe your LiveCache has not yet been configured and initialized.  Contact your local Basis Admin to perform this task.

If this is an existing installation, and it is not a production system,  I suggest you shut down and restart LiveCache.  If it is an existing production system, I suggest you contact your local Basis Admin.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 

I am a beginner, Basis  Admin is myself,I am a Functional consultant,

Therefore, there are a lot of problems can not be resolved

HeHe,Thank you for your helping me

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan,

Sorry, but it is outside the scope of this forum to conduct basic training for Basis Administration.  It is....ah...challenging to try to implement a new system without Basis expertise available.  I suppose anything is possible, as long as the client is willing to pay you for your time, while you learn.

You can learn quite a bit by consulting standard online help at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/07/f8983c6e577546e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Here is the SCM Operations guide, which is another useful tool for Basis Administrators

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001187132011E

On this page are the installation guides, which include the LiveCache installation guide.

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000742646&

I wish you luck!

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

If you yourself are trying to set up livecache, then best of luck.

DB49 already shared some couple of links. Better go through them.

Settting up of livecache is not an area that we functional consultants could help you with, so if the documentation doesn't help you, then you could post your specific query in the forum: http://scn.sap.com/community/maxdb

Thanks - Pawan