Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird issue in JDBC--PI interface

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

HJi Experts,

I am facing  2 weird issue...it is JDBC to File.

5 messages were triggerd from Database but only 2 messages have arrived PI...but when i check the TR_LOG table in Database all the 5 messages were updated( means all the 5 were triggered and sent to PI).

in the 2 messages which i have received, both shows succesfull..but when i see the audit log. it shows this error.

"MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 26fcf03d-6ea1-41c5-0224-cf4469adac3b(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK__56B4DAA2'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'." 

though it shows errors, but the 2 messages are processed succesfully.

Not sure what exactly is happening and where the remaining 3 messages are missing..

kindly help me in this...your reply would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like this Thread explains your case

_http://scn.sap.com/thread/2063247

Let me know if this helps.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sahil,

my issue still exist even after following the given thread.

anymore replies plz

thnks

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

To prevent this issue in  , see note 1363044 Guid does not generate unique IDs.

Also see the below thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2152998

Regards

Praveen

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Any more valuable suggestion please...

your reply would really be appreciated.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Smith

Is your scenario designed to pick one record at a time and convert it into one file or

it will pick multiple rows from JBDC table and keep all the records in the same file

Assuming that it is the first case then the problem is that multiple messages are having the same message ids(as per your error log) Try this: keep the polling interval to a higher value say 10 sec.

Check if still you are getting same message ids

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already maintainied a polling interval of 30 secs.

and we have 6 different cluster nodes for JDBC sender communication channel...and i also see different  instances of CC are accesssing the same data at the same time...but i guess at a time only one node can access the data...

not sure whereelse i can check...and also not sure why i am getting above error in audit log.

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

See this case : http://scn.sap.com/thread/2063247

Regards,

Carme

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JDBC sender is for select and update statements.  How do you insert in sender structure? The error message shows insert issue. Sender is to pull the data and update the existing records.  What is your sender structure?  There is some data issue. Use the same query and check outside PI and see what you get?