cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The trip to be saved entailed no costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a travel expense from TRIP, for instance, 100 dollar domestic claim and reimburse to the employee. Upon saving, it gives me message as "The trip to be saved entailed no costs."

At the main page of the trip, it is showing 100 reimbursement. I have checked at the the payroll status of the this employee, the pernr is not locked.

One more weird thing is that when i check the trip from PRAP, it is showing 200 dollar but not 100 dollar. Can anyone explain to me why?

Thanks

Ann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Could it be possible that there is a missing wage type perhaps? The other possibility is if you are using funds management that and if this trip included an advance then it is neccessary since the trip to be saved does not entail any costs in its present form,then  no commitment is set up.

This means that the trip does not include any "Estimated Cost". So if you have active funds management, the entered estimated cost are used to make availability check and commitment. Therefore you must create an expense type in view V_T706B1. Under 'amounts are' you have
to choose 'estimated cost, no reimbursement to employee"

I'd advise to check these points!