SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the subdivision ID in a commitment item master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

We need change the subdivision ID of a master data of a commitment item already created. We try it from transaction FMCIA, but it isn't possible.

Do you know any way to change this information?

Thank you in advance

Lluisa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as I know once we activated Sub division we can no longer deactivate/change master data subdivision because you have activated it and already created a subdivision ID or corresponding master data element.

However if you still want to deactivate/change the master data subdivision, you must first delete the master data that already has a subdivision.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Rao

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as I know once we activated Sub division we can no longer deactivate/change master data subdivision because you have activated it and already created a subdivision ID or corresponding master data element.

However if you still want to deactivate/change the master data subdivision, you must first delete the master data that already has a subdivision.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer!!

0 Kudos

hi, what appened with the discussion ¿BCS or former budgeting?

I do not see it

0 Kudos

Yes, Augusto, I agree with you. What happened with the discussion BCS or former budgeting? . The discussion has disappeared, and I can't see your answer.

It has been changed for another question older. 

Administrators of forums, what happen?

Augusto, can you repeat your answer please, about the discussion BCS or former budgeting?. I'm very interested in it.

Thanks a lot!!!!!

LLuisa