cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest version on Object links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have created a DIR with object link (Network activity), now with new verison same object link is coppied. In CJ20N under that network it is showing 2 DIR, where as per requirement it should show the latest veriosn only that means DIR with version 01. in configuration of Object links i have assigned latest version to be displayed but still no use.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi  Kashif,

During debugging the coding which is responsible for the display of the linked document info records I found the reason for the behavior in the following coding:

Main Program     SAPLCV140
Source code of   LCV140U22
FUNCTION         CV140_LINKS_SCREEN

*load actuell or all version in display screen
    READ TABLE gt_tdwot WITH KEY dokob       =  pf_dokob
                                 set_version = '1'.

if  sy-subrc = 0.
      lf_set_version = 'X'.
      gf_actuell_show = 'X'.

Here the system finds the document type where the customizing is set to display only the valid version of linked documents for object like MARA. Based on the current logic the system always set the radio button to 'Current Version' because if one document type has such a customizing maintained it counts more then 'Display all versions' customizing. To correct this behavior I would kindly ask you to change the customizing in transaction DC10 for document type under 'Define object links' and set the value for field 'Document Version' to '0' too. Afterwards the display should be set to 'All versions' as default.

Best regards,

Christoph