Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS -UT 605 patch unable to upload

former_member317957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I m trying to download the patch for IS-UT 605 as i have upgraded my system from 4.7 to 6.0 ehp5

While downloading the patches for IS -UT 605 and FICA 605 m facing the error in SPAM as

My current version is ecc 6.0 ehp5 AIX / oracle.

OCS package SAPK-60501INFICA does not match the current software component vector.

Kindly help to solve the same

regards

Sania

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the current version of IS-UT ? Please load the component version 605 of IS-UT in SAINT, then update the patch level of the compoenent.

THanks,

Jagadish.

former_member317957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish

Current level is IS -UT 600

how to load the component version 605 of IS-UT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please download the delta upgrade patch for IS-UT for 605 and load it in SAINT.You can also download the relevant support packs for the component version 605  and import it in a single shot from saint.

former_member317957
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you pls tell  me the procedure as i have downloaded the relevant IS -UT 605 patches

but unable to find out the delta upgrade patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you downloaded the patches from SAP FI-CA compoenent?

If yes, Please goto SMP -> Software download -> Installation and Upgrade -> Check for the compoenent SAP FI-CA  605 -> Then check there will be an option to download delta upgrade file.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

former_member317957
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks jagadish

I m unable to see FICA in the above mentioned path

Can you pls elaborate the same

Please goto SMP -> Software download -> Installation and Upgrade -> Check for the compoenent SAP FI-CA 605 -> Then check there will be an option to download delta upgrade file.

as unable to check under where FICA 605 component likes in Installation n upgrade option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Easy way , SMP -> Software download -> Search for Software download -> Give FI-CA 605 in the search -> Then in the search result you will get the option FI-CA 605 -> Once you click there you will get the delta upgrade screen.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

former_member317957
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i did the same and downloaded but would like to know the actual path .. rather from searching option .

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Installation & Upgrades -> My comp SW comps -> there are 2 options ( either of them should contain SAP FI-CA -> SAP FI-CA 605 )

in my s user id i was not able to find .. you may try in yours.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sania,

Pretty much seems like pre-requisites for this support pack are not met. You might have to upgrade other components as well. Please check.

Regards.

Ruchit.

former_member317957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit

Infact i have met  the pre requsites too still the same error exists .

can you pls tell me the steps for IS-UT 605 patch to download .

as i have downloaded the patch from smp.