Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Receive Channel queue

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello everybody,

I'm working with PI 7.0

I have a JDBC->PI->RFC scenario Interface.

I have many entry to read in DB table and i set the Poll interval in 3 seconds, but i see the rfc call is slow (around 10 seconds). So after some time i found many messages in RFC queue.

It's not possible parallelize RFC calls? Seem RFC Channel work only in EOIO mode. I tried to use increase the Maximun Connections but sincerely i not understand what are.

Any suggestion for reduce the process?

thanks

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It's not possible parallelize RFC calls? Seem RFC Channel work only in EOIO mode. I tried to use increase the Maximun Connections but sincerely i not understand what are.

Can you check if either in your JDBC Sender CC, you have specified EOIO and/or in your Interface Determination you have checked Maintain Order at Runtime?

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

in JDBC Sender CC i set EO.

And in Interface determination i set Maintain Order at Runtime. I need uncheck?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uncheck the option.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, because it will make it behave like an EOIO QoS.

Regards,

Mark

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it want change anything, becasuse it has impact only when mapping produce many messages on output. The problem seems to be with the connection to Ecc. Ask basis team if there is enough work process ( or dialog process ) to open so many connections.

Br

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro

Are you using RFC Load balancing option in your receiver adapter?

If not try utilizing this. This will not have a direct impact on the number of parallel connections or queues but the RFC calls will be optimized and increase performance.

Sourabh

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok!

thanks so much!

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you see many messages in SM58 try to increase number of connection in SMQS on PI and processing time.

Br

Maciej