Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA07 Batch status change when expiration date is reached

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is regarding batch status change when expiration date is reached.

QA07 (Dead line monitoring of batches) program will not considered batches in any other stock category (This means blocked, Quality, restricted, consignment stock, stock already assigned to deliveries, etc.) other than unrestricted. Is this true?

If the above statement is true then is there any way where i can consider the batch expired in QA stock and move that into block stock?

Waiting for valuable suggestions.

BR,

Ganesh

Message was edited by: Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Your statement is absolutely true.There is no standard way to move automatically expired batch in QA stock into block stock.

Please look BADI BATCH_MASTER to meet your requirement.

Thanks

Sachiin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Sachin indicated, this is true.

I guess my question though is why is this an issue if the stock is in QI?  If it is in there for testing you don't want to move it out.

I can see where if you use Auto UD's you could move expired stock out of QI and into unrestricted stock where it could be at risk for shipping or consumption.  But if you are running your QA07 batch job daily it would only remain in UR for that day.  You could run your QA07 every 3-4 hrs and limit the risk exposure even more. 

If this really concerns you, I would use a user exit at the time of the UD to block any stock postings to UR stock if the batch is expired.  This would require the tech to update the expiration date.

QEVA0010

UD: Usage decision check

FF

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts Waiting for your valuable inputs.