cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing SO and PO data to EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

I am printing one pdf form in the outbound delivery order. Now i need to update this form with values SO and PO which comes from ERP system.

Please let me know which is the best approach for this.

1. Implement Badi in the ERP side on Save of the outbound delivery add these 2 fields in the Badi which shall be passed on to the EWM system

( can any one tell me which Badi does this transfer of delivery from ERP to eWM and which can be implemented ).

2. Do the remote function call from the EWM system to the ERP system to fetch this data.

Thanks

Sandeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

In ECC , use BADI : /SPE/DIRDLV_PROCESS_EXTENSIONS. Hope it is useful..

Please let me know if you need any information

Thanks,

Srikanth.A

martin_ziehl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

I recommend to use the combination of the mapout badi in ERP and the corresponding mapin-badi in EWM.

You can add the necessary fields as EEW-structures in the delivery item structure /SCDL/AF_DR_ITEM_STR.

Note 351303 can give you additional information about the to be used badis and method.

For your scenario the Badi EXIT_SAPLV50I_003 on ERP side is the badi of your choice and on EWM side you should use the badi /SCWM/EX_ERP_MAPIN_OD_SAVEREPL.

Best regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeepan,

Given the fact that the EWM already gets all the information it needs with the ODR from the ERP system it would be quite difficult to implement option 1 if the fields are not relevant for EWM. Also, I could not a find a BADI in this regard.

My sugestion for you is to use option 2, I think it is simpler and so less time consuming.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim