cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage unit number range

0 Kudos

Hi all Gurus,

I am facing one problem for storage unit number range and it is that I have created 3 warehouses in one plant. And I need to give  same number range for storage unit management. but it shows error that "Enter intervals without overlaps"

Please advice.

Regards

VVS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok,You need to select 02 number range as external then it will allow you.If you see in your screen shot bot number range as internal and it is overlaping.Select second one as external then it will allow you to assign number range.

0 Kudos

I need to assign same number range for more than 2 warhouses and this is the solution for only 2 warehouse.

Please look.

VVS

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per attachment you need to assign the same number range to the warehouse

0 Kudos

hi Sridhar,

Thanks for your quick reply.

If i will assign same number range object to all warehouses .The storage unit number will be like 1,2,3,4,5 .....etc irrespective of warehouse number. But i want the number to start from 1 for each warehouse. But system doesn't allowing overlapping. 

what to do?

Please help

Vinayak

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not get same number starts from 1 because you assigned same number range to each ware house.

If you want to see different series number range

1 -1999999999 _warehouse A

20000000000-299999999999-Warehouse B

Still you wnot get number starts with 1 as the series changing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinayak,

It is not possible to assign same number range series to more than 1 warehouse, cause system doesnt allow overlapping. You need to find another way.

For example you can assign no. ranges to the warehouses as specified below...

warehouse code                     No. Range

111                   111000001 to 111999999

222                    222000001 to 222999999

Hope it helps.

AKN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just need to assign the same interval number (01 in your case) to all three warehouses in OMLW.

Hope it helps.