cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The above indexes are defined in the SAP Data Dictionary but do not exist on the database

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some indexes is missing in my solution manager and  i created using tcode db02 and se14 still I am getting this warning from EWA report.

Please help me

Thanks

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can check this kind of issue usind DB02old transaction > Check > "Database < > ABAP Dictionary" > Display.

Did you already create missing indexes using SE14? If you check table using SE14, is it everything fine?

Regards

Leo

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Everything is green but why  the following warning message is appearing in EWA

The above indexes are defined in the SAP Data Dictionary but do not exist on the database.

Thanks

siva

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend you to apply the latest available patches of corresponding ST-A/PI  and ST-PI in both solution manager & satellite systems to have correct EWA report.

You can execute RTCCTOOL (SAP Servicetools Update) under ST13 in both solution manager & satellite systems and take actions accordingly.

After applying the above mentioned recommendations , you can process new sessions for EWA and check the content of EWA report (Locall EWA report + SAP OSS Generated EWA report).

--

Regards,

Bhaivk G. Shroff