cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding alerts through email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to send the alerts that are generated in alert monitor to the email IDs of the planners. I was successful in getting this functionality to work, but the issue was, I was able to see only the number of alerts generated in the email. It doesn't give details of all the 30 alerts. Following is the sample of the email that was generated. My question is: Is it possible to forward the alert details like %, product, location details in the background automatically? Would appreciate your response to this question. Thanks.

Email Received from APO:

The following alerts occurred:

Alert area                                              Alert type                                            Priority                  Number

SDP - Database Macro Alerts              Forecast Alert                                          Warning                     30

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain messaging and notification profiles to meet your requirement.

Notification Profile:

From the alert monitor (/SAPAPO/AMON1)' s menu bar, Go To > Automatic Messaging to create/change the notification profile (or use t.code /SAPAPO/ANOT_PROF).

Message Profile:

Create a message profile using t.code /SAPAPO/ANOTMP and associate it with the notification profile.

Please check the following link for details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/47/f925ad852f383ce10000000a42189b/content.htm

Thanks,

Rajesh