Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM - Transfer to process Engine

former_member205100
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We triggered an message from ECC with reaches PI -- waits in BPM and should move to legacy.

but  in sxmb_moni I could see many messages waiting in status 'Transfer to Process Engine' also when i checked in Tcode SWWL i could see the process status as Inprocess , can you suggest what is the reason for this messages waiting ?

where else should i check for this?

Regards,

Sethu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems few customizing steps were in error and on restarting those it get processed succesfully.

I'm closing this .

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sedhuraman,

Did you find solution for this issue?

Regards,

Ruban.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread dumps would be useful here. Ask for the basis team to reproduce the problem and take 5-6 thread dumps at the time at which the problem occurs at 30  second intervals each and then analyze them to get the cause.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in RWB in component monitoring - Business Process Engine, check if it is in red error status. try to do a self-ping test to check if it is still in red error status. if it is still in red status, ask your basis team to analyze the error and rectify it. if it is in yellow or green status, then it shall be ok and then check the design of your BPM in IR and what is the condition given when the BPM should end and if the condition for ending BPM process is getting satisfied or not.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just few cents...

Use Runtime cache SXI_Cache and see whether workflow created for the integration process and the return code is 0.  Also If mesgs got stuck in the BPM, you might run the transaction SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING (Basic customizing) and SWF_INB_CONF(Advanced customizing) and see that helps.