cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code group added to a selected set not appearing in inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have added an extra code say "RE-Reject with mail" to a Selected set say UD-RM with already 5 codes like A-Accepted,R-Rejected,etc.  for usage type 3.and moved the Transport Request to Quality server,

Now i created an inspection lot after this thro GR for Purchase order. But whilst doing Usage Decision am not able to see the added code in selection screen for codes of the selected Set.

What cud be the possible problem.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What plant did you create these in?

In config, if you have the indicator "selected set in own plant" ticked on in inspection type config (in this case for inspection type 01 probably), then you must create a selected set for each plant you intend to do 01 inspections in.

It could be possible that you edited the selected set in a plant A, but you might need to edit selected sets in other plants as well.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I am using 01 type inspection and the indicator"selected set in Same Plant" is not ticked.

And the UD selected set in "inspection processing " tab here in inspection type details is UD-RM1 for plant 9006.

I have change the code for SS UD-RM for plant 9004.

Will the change reflect if I change the SS UD-RM1 or should I change the selection in Inspection type settings to UD-RM1 instead of UD-RM for plant 9006

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manisha,

Though FF has correctly pointed it out, I try to explain further.

1. Go to QCC0 > Quality inspection  > Inspection lot creation > Maintain inspection types
  2. Double click on appropriate inspection type. (01 in your case)
  3. Tick selected set in same plant
  4. And in UD selected set, select appropriate code by pressing F4.
  5. Make sure that you have added new code (i.e. Reject with mail) through QS51, in the same selected set that you have assigned in step number 4
  6. Ensure again you have created this new code through QS51 for the plant where you are in warding the goods.
  7. Finally verify the request log through SE01, as there could be errors encountered while importing.

Regards,

Anand Rao

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manisha,

As you know in QS51, one can have Code Groups & Codes specific to a PLANT.

So for a particular Catalog in a specific Plant, a selected set needs to define.

e.g. For Catalog-3, Plant- ABC, Selected Set- 01 (For Insp Type-01); I can define/change a particular Code Group.

So check your Plant & Selected Set values in QS51 and then add your own code group & codes.

Try this out and check. Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anup

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the inspection type you say you have specified the selected set UD-RM1.  So you should have updated/changed UD-RM1.  Not UD-RM in plant 9004.

If you need each plant to have their own choices, then select the indicator "Selected set in own plant".  Then create SS UD-RM1 in plant 9004.  You can get rid of SS UD-RM in 9004.  It will never be looked at since the inspection type config is specifying SS UD-RM1.

FF

Answers (0)