cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing report to compare two condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which we need a report to compare two pricing condition type.

Eg: Z001 and Z002 are the different condition types. Z001 access records from a customised table with fields CONTRACT #/MATERIAL, where as Z002 access records from 2 different tables with fields SOLD TO/PRICE INDICATOR/MATERIAL and PRICE INDICATOR/MATERIAL.

Now the requirement is the client needs a report where in they can key in the material number (selection screen) and retrieve records for both Z001 and Z002 on the same row next to each other.

Approach:

1. I tried the above with the help of SQVI by joining the 3 condition tables and KOMP, but the system started checking if the condition record number matched from all three condition tables with KOMP and returned null values.

2. Created pricing report with V/LA with the 3 condition tables, got the results with all condition records, but the records were grouped with respect to condition type and were displayed at different part of the screen, where in we had to scroll up/down to compare condition records. I coudnt find any way to change the resulting layout.

Now i have deceided to develop a z-report to fetch the condition records and display the results on ALV, so that the Z001 and Z002 records for a material will be on the same row making it easy to compare.

Please let me know if there are any other standard ways/reports to accomplish the task.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure abt SQVI, but I know SQ02 you can do this. SQ02 you base on 1 condition type tables. No join the other condition type, instead, you have extra fields in SQ02 like extra field Amount for 2nd condition type, then you create a code field where you write your select statement to fill in Amount field.

Difinite no z development required.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not able to see any standard t.code for this report. As you decided, you can develop a Z-program for this.

Regards,