cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete my unwanted threads (Discussion)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I f I want to delete completely some of my unwanted threads, or locked threads, how to delete them, please advice.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Why would you want to delete them? If you got the reply through another channel, you should share it with the community in case someone else needs that information in the future.

If there's an error or you posted something that was already asked and answered, click Report Abuse from the action box and enter a message that you want the thread deleted and why.  This will notify the SCN moderators of your request so they can evaluate it.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

Thanks for your suggestion, but how to contact my moderator please ?

Regards,

Venkat

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Per my message above, notify the moderators by clicking Report Abuse from the action box and then entering a message that you want the thread deleted and why to delete it.

0 Kudos

Thanks Jason for stepping in and providing clarification to Venkat.

Regards,

Leon

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but how to contact my moderator please ?

As already suggested, you just click the Abuse button and add your comments.  Atleast, from now on, please dont post any repeated or basic questions and increase the work load of Moderators.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In my discussion i dont find Report Abuse in Action block. Can you all suggest some other option to remove thread

Regards

Glory

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
A thread cannot be deleted Or edited after a reply has been posted to it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Sorry Venkat. I mean the moderator. You may contact the moderator in the corresponding forum if you know them or send a mail to sapnetwork to get your threads deleted.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Leon

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You will have to manually go to each thread and delete them.

Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Could you please suggest me how to do ?

Regards,

Venkat