cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing and Exclusion... Purpose of Listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've configured listing and exclusion of materials. The materials which i've excluded are not available to the customer in creating sales order. And I created a new material which is available to the customer though I've not listed the new material. If the both materials (which is not listed and the material which is listed) are available to the customer, then what is the purpose of Listing option???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,,

I am trying to explain with the example, in my company we have 100 material and 10 customers.

Business requirement 1 : is customer A has to access 2 materials only out of 100, so now i can create listing process and place that particular 2 materials in listing.

Business requirement 2 :  is customer B has to access 97 materials out of 100,now we can`t place the 97 materials in listing though it is possible but bit time taken process so place the remaining 3 materials in exclusion.

Based on the business requirement we decide whether place the materials in listing or exclusion.

Hope you will clear now

If you want further clarifications, please let me know.

Regards

Patchala.

Message was edited by: . patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Patchala... the examples which you gave made me understand in a simple way..

Regards

Krishna

Answers (0)