cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Photo Not displayed under MSS Talent Profile, Employee Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using MSS Add-ON BP on 7.3 Portal connected to ECC EHP5.

The employee photo is NOT displayed instantly on the Employee profile, talent prfile, compensation profile screen etc. The photo is displayed only on clicking on some link on the page.

Initail screen (No Photo is displayed):

On Clicking on the screen the photo gets visible.

The same is the case with many other screen. I have already seen sapnote_0001677344 but its NOT applicable to our environment as the components EA-HR is at 605 SP 23 and SAP_BS_FND is at 702 SP 08.

Any suggestion before I open a OSS on the same.

Regards

Deb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasish,

I believe you had previously encountered an issue wherein all the data for the employee profile was displayed as "N/A: under MSS. Just wondering if you managed to resolve it and it would be great if you can share the details.

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shymlal ,

follow the same instructions in note 1677344...u can achieve

Regardzz,

Jwaala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jwaala,

Many thanks. Just wanted to reconfirm in my case I dont have any issues with the photo its getting displayed properly.

The issue is with the personal profile data and all the values are coming as NA. I will go through the note that you have suggested and hope it resolves the issue.

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwaala,

I have checked the system and the support packages are at a higher level and note 1677344 is not relevant. Any other possibility why the values are all coming as NA ???

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can you check with multiple browsers apart from which ur trying now ...may be u can achieve that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debasish,

I am facing the same problem with the employee's photo, could you please let me know how fix it?.

Thx Alot.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

which version of EA-HR_MSS 1.0, you are on? SP03 is available and contains many fixes.

0001677344 this note contains updating the indx table etc, have you done this step?

similar note was 1702771

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Excerpt from SAP Note: 1677344

"If you use the report RPTMC_INDEX_EE_PIC_URL_TO_INDX as a job to update the URLs in the buffer, you must update the index of the table T77TMCPIC_URLS after you execute the report for the first time; this enables optimized data access. You can use the Database Utility tool to do this (call transaction SE11 and choose "Utilities -> Database Utility"). Choose 'Activate and adjust database' with the 'Save data' option."

The table T77TMCPIC_URLS is NOT present in our system. Also the Note says the problem occurs with large data sets. We have hardly 35 employees. Also we have NOT set any custom batch job to call the report RPTMC_INDEX_EE_PIC_URL_TO_INDX.

Thanks & Regards

Deb

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

which version of EA HR MSS you are on? Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

EA-HR is at 23.

Regards

Deb

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

no, check EA-HR_MSS 1.0, you are on? is it SP03? please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Yes, EA-HR_MSS is on 03.

Regards

Deb

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Debashih,

Please take the HTTPwatch of this iview and check photo is available in the mentioned URL resource or not ??  

Just when you have blank screen at that time check the resource, Have you attached the photo on contentserver, please check the 685521, Configuration is there as per note.

Best Regards,

Deepak.