cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxmb_ifr not starting today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The tcode sxmb_ifr was running till friday, but when we executed it today we got error Error: Application cannot be started.

sldcheck was running ok. But I can see some java applications are failed to start.

Total 9 applications are not started. Here is there screenshots. I only applied ABAP support packs today. We are using netweaver7.3 PI

Support pack upgrade from basis, abap, bw patch 5 to 7

Regards,

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem seems that many java services are not up and running in the java stack.  Some adapter services like http, file are not up  and repository , directory services are not in start status. So you might need to restart the java stack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I restarted java stack several times. But the few applications not starting. The dependecy of these application are also not starting. Few application has few Service as dependency in Disabled mode. But If I want to start those serviced system says can't start disable service.

Eg, My question is how these services becomes disabled overnight. And if these are disabled then how we can enabled them once again?

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the XPI Adapter related services becomes Disabled status. I can not start those services as they are in disabled status.

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you perform any upgrade in terms of moving up to a higher patch level or SP  level? Also could you post the stack trace seen ? It would be helpful.

Thanks,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

from the component information, pls see which of the components are not at the same level. if java component information is available, then pls see if the XI AFW component needs to be upgraded as well. also try to do the readiness check of your PI7.3 system. try to start-stop AS Java from SMICM transaction. also try to see if the latest default trace file and the system and application log files contain some detailed error information. also try to see if the MMC is showing some error information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want only enable the services given above

XPI Adapter: BC

XPI Adapter: File

XPI Adapter: HTTP

XPI Adapter: JDBC  etc etc Total 9 services

Please let me know how I will enable those services, as those are enabled last week but from Monday how they became disabled I have no idea

And one more thing I am not able to start JSPM in my i series. I started go.sh in my i series and the link http://<host>:5<instance_number>19 is not opening any JSPM startup page.... It is Netweaver7.3. So many things got changed in this version

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

How did you resolve the problem? Even I am having the same problem after updating the patches.

Regards

Ivan