cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Budget and Service Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one provide me the transaction codes for maintaining Material budget and Service budget for particular Project?

Regards,

Sibin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sibin raj wrote:

Can any one provide me the transaction codes for maintaining Material budget and Service budget for particular Project?

Regards,

Sibin

Sibin,

There is no separate transaction code for maintaining budget for service & material procurement.

You can account assign material procurement & service procurement to different WBS elements. System will check against the budget assigned to those individual WBS elements, when you start posting actual cost.

I hope this is clear to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Can you explain from which transaction code, data for S_ALR_87013543 report is getting displayed? I want to generate Actual/Plan/Variance report for service codes. How to fetch the data?

Can any one provide me the tables from where  I can fetch values for Actual/Plan/Variance Report.

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one provide me the table name for structure AFVGD? I checked table AFVC, but I couldn't find Activity Quantity field in this table. I want to fetch Price and Quantity fields for the report.

Please help me.

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any body provide me the correct table name for capturing Project plan costs. I tries COVP table where I am getting Actual costs for the project.

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sibin,

You can get the all the data you require from the RPSCO table. For eg. if you need to fetch costs that are planned on activities follow this,

In PRPS table enter the project number and you will get a list of all the WBS elements in the project. Copy them and pass it on in the AFVC table. This will list out all the activities for the WBS elements that you input. From the AFVC table copy the OBJNR for the activities and pass them into the RPSCO table. You will get the required data. You can then filter this data based on value type to fetch the required data. For eg. Value Type 1 is for Plan and 4 for actuals. Likewise there are different value types against which the data gets stored in the RPSCO table.

Try and revert.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I tried as per your suggestion. But there is no value type 1 in tha table. It starts with 4,21,22 etc. Can you please clarify this?

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you planning your costs on your project?? Let me know that first and then i can comment further. The method that i have explained above stands true if you have planned costs on your project using activities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Planned primary costs(related to materials/services), you can get from table COSP(value type:1) while secondary costs related to internal resources(coming from activity types) or secondary cost elements from COSS. In COSS table you will be also see the quantities.

Also if you are looking for seperation of planned materials and services costs, best way to achieve is to use different cost element groups for the same. Based on cost element groups you can track down in all std. or custom report painter reports seperately.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

We are maintaining planned costs based on activities only.

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

When I select records from COSS and COSP by inputting value type as 1, no records are getting displayed. In COVP table, I am getting Actual values.

Please provide a solution for this.

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sibin,

Check the standard report S_ALR_87013531 and see if you can see any planned costs there. If there are plan costs in this report then i think you are doing something wrong in the process of fetching these values.

You have mentioned that you are maintaining planned costs based on activities only. How are you doing this?? Are you using a work center in the internal activity? Are you attaching any material component to the activity?

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

In S_ALR_87013531 report, we are getting plan cost value.

We are using Work center in internal activity and we are also attaching material component to the activity.

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is the case then you should definitely get the values in the RPSCO table if you follow my instructions mentioned in the post above, correctly.

List out the steps you are following to fetch the values from the RPSCO table. Also try running CJEN for the said project before you follow the procedure to check values in RPSCO table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

There is no object number field in AFVC table for linking with RPSCO. There is one field /ISDFPS/OBJNR but it doesn't store any value. As per your suggestion, I executed Tcode CJEN. Which field in PRSCO is used to calculate Plan cost?

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sibin,

The OBJNR field will definitely be there in the AFVC table. Change the layout to see all the columns in the AFVC table. I am sure you will be able to find the field. The object number for activities will start with the alphabets NV.

regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Now I got the link. But in AFVC table, some cost elements are missing for certain projects. What could be the reason?

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to generate cost element wise project plan for a particular project. From PRPS table I got OBJNR for this particular project. I passed this value to COSP along with cost element field in COSP table. Using this OBJNR, I linked RPSCO table. I got values but there is no data for value type 1 in this table. Am I doing anything wrong? Please guide me. I tried AFVC table but couldn't find some cost elements.

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a thought; if the project is marked as Statistical then at the table level the planned cost are stored against value type 10 instead of 01. In any case. you menioned that the standard report is showing planned cost. So get the OBJNR's for WBS and NWA's and then pass them to RPSCO or COSP/COSS without any value type. Once you get the output identify the cost based on either cost elements or Value Category and tie it to the standard report. Look at the value type for the same.

regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to fetch service entry gross amount which is attached to an activity element in CJ20N? I have data in ESLL table but how to link this with wbs? Can any one give me the table link?

Is there any link between ESKN and ESLL? I found these tables with different PACKNo's. How to establish a link?

Regards,

Sibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using COEP,COVPand AFVC tables I got required data. Regards, Sibin

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've never heard about does transaction, lets see if any expert can provide them.

However, you con separate the materials and the services in two different WBS in order to maintain a different budget for each.

Regards