cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue with delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you please tell me how to create a delivery from the consignment issue created with reference to consignment fill up.

the problem is the quantity is not getting confirmed even though the material quantity is maintained.

how to increase the material stock for this (i tried MB1C) , so that the quantity is confirmed in the Consignmt issue order.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

Have you checked if consignment stock is available for the plant/customer to be issued? When you did consignment fillup, the stock would have moved to special stock at the plant against customer and you can view this stock in MMBE transaction (special stock indicator W). Only if the consignment stock exists you can do the issue. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Palani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saini,

Following are the settings for Consignment Issue

1. a. Sales document type     :  KE
  2. b. Item category                 : KEN
  3. c. Schedule line category   : C1 / C0
  4. d. Sales doc category          : C
  5. e. Delivery                             : LF
  6. f. Movement type               : 633

Create sales order & delivery document but no picking, complete PGI process. Relevant for billing & pricing, C1 performs availability check & performs MRP.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

for this U want to check the copy control +/-  in the consignment fillup to consignment issue and also the reference mandatory

Regards,

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

it is maintained.

can you tell me how can we increase the stock for the said material so that while creating the issue order the quantity get confirmed.

i tried using MB1C but it is not allowing me to do it using mov. type 631.

is there any other process by which we can increase the stock for consignment issue order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

we can increase the stock not only in MB1C we can also use MIGO tcode for update the stock if ur using this u can know where we are getting the issue and also easy to udate the stock.

or

can u let me know what is the issue ur getting while updating the stock in MB1C.

Regards,

siva