cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin to Bin stock Transfer using LT10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am trying to do astock transfer using LT10 from one Bin to another.

I executed the transaction and now the stock has been removed from source bin but has not reached destimation bin.In LS26 the quantity is appearing for picking in source bin and also for putaway in destination Bin.

How to make the final step.

Regards

Vaibhav Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The guys have told you how to confirm it using LT12 but in future when the 'box' appears where you type where you want it to go there is a box at the bottom for 'confirm immediately' select this and the TO will confirm straight away

I hope this helps

Frenchy

0 Kudos

Hi, use LT12 to confirm tranfer order, if you know the number of it. If you don't know it, use LT23 to find the TO and then confirm it.

Regards

JFS

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The transfer order has not been confirmed. Use LT12.

Side note:

You can also do this transfer with LT01, movement type 999.

former_member227232
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the destination bin if it is blocked for put away or Physical Inventory is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the destination bin was blocked for putaway or if physical inventory is active then the transfer order itself will not be created. The point that Vaibhav was able to see picking stock and putaway stock in destination bin means that the transfer order was created and it was not confirmed.

Thanks

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In LS26 you might have seen one -Ve and +ve entry for your stock.If you select that one you can find TO,later you can confirm through LT12

Former Member
0 Kudos

LT10 would have created a transfer order, you need to confirm the transfer order created using LT12 for the stock to show at the destination bin and to disappear from source bin.

If you do not know the transfer order, you can check it in LT22 by giving the warehouse, source or destination bin and selecting 'Open TOs' and source / destination check box accordingly.