cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Printout-PDF setting in SNC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What are the configuration that i need to do so that in SNC Web UI i should be able to take the printout or save the PO in PDF form.

I have carried out the below setting in SNC:

SPRO>Supply Network Collaboration>Basic Settings>Printing>Determine Print Forms for Documents

You can get PDF-based or smart form as per your need also SAP standard forms also avaliable.

/SCA/PO

/SCA/DELIVERY*

/SCA/*

when i am trying to take printout WEB UI it is throwing error: "RFC Destination SALV_WD_EXPORT_PDF doesnt not exists"

can anybody help me to resolve this issue.

IS it possible that the smartform/Layout  that is used in ECC is available in SNC. i.e after printing the PO in ECC it should be same when it is printed through SNC WEB UI. Let me know if any settign has to be done from this end.

Thanks and regds

shailesh    

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_kumar106
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can solve the print version error using sap note : 918236 .

We had similar requirement in our project. Approach we took is:

we hid the print version button in PO overview , details screen. we added a new button in these screens. On this button click, we made an RFC call to ECC & fetched the PO documents in Xstring format for PDF. This list will be showed in a new popup window. On selecting a document it will open as PDF.

Regards,

Satish S.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaliesh

We too had same requirement for Enchnacement that the smartform/Layout  that is used in ECC

PO Form that is created in ECC and outputed to SNC

SNC will do a remote function call to ECC to display the document that was created in ECC for the PO

Do you got any solution for your requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is basis issue and you should ask basis guy to resolve this.

Please refer SAP Note 944221.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai